Monday, June 7, 2010

sew right on

Mark your calendars ladies and gents!!! One of my fav events is rolling back into town, just in time for the nice summer sun, the patchwork indie arts and crafts festival is on its way back to the LBC. [ sunday, june 27th ] I was lucky enough to make it down to this event last year and found myself strolling around for quite some time, taking in all the creative and crafty goods. All the crafters and vendors here have amazing things for sale, from home goods, to paper goods, to baby clothes and vintage clothes. It's definitely a fun day of shopping, and awesome inspiration to say the least.

I have to say my favorite purchase from last year were cards made from recycled paper embedded with wildflower seeds. The card served two purposes. 1. a nice greeting card with a cute peace love print and 2. a pretty & unexpected plant in a few weeks.

Did I mention, they have food vendors and funky music also? Well yes they do. Needless to say, you should definitely make some time that weekend to make it out and support your local artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment