Tuesday, July 6, 2010

hood that baby

It's been a bit of baby season amongst some of my friends lately which put me to serious work on some cute crafty homemade baby presents. I stumbled upon this amazing site, and swear by it if I ever need a crafty baby project. With inspiration from Prudent Baby, my staple present this baby season (which in my opinion is quite useful) was the hooded towel; 1. because it's easy and 2. because it's inexpensive, which means I can add more accessories to the gift (i.e., bath toys). I made it for a number of babies that were expected, but one is particularly special. A photo of one of the babes in the pretty little towel I crafted for her, made her debut over the weekend here and I'm so excited I got to be a part of this. Congrats little miss Andie. Hope you love your towel!

Here are some photos of the towels I made, both for little boys and girls.


What's your favorite baby gift to give?

No comments:

Post a Comment