Tuesday, November 30, 2010

friendsgiving: my reason to give thanks

This past weekend was full of all my reasons why I'm thankful: family, friends, good food, and a place to call home. As we all know when we get older, the people in our lives often disperse and don't get together as often as we'd like to, especially during the holidays. So this year I decided to give us a reason to party. Friendsgiving is Thanksgiving without all the hassle of a turkey. It's dinner with the people you care about (basically your second family) and time to unwind from the holiday chaos. I'm excited to share some photos of a possible tradition in the making...


Can't forget the sweets. Pumpkin cupcakes and banana cream pudding pies.


and of course the mustache cupcakes. a perfect ending to a fabulous night.

No comments:

Post a Comment