Friday, April 22, 2011

three things: easter edition

Happy (good & earth day) friday! That means that easter is just around the corner and it has been a favorite holiday of mine for quite some time, mostly because when I was a kid, it was my grandma's favorite and she made it so fun for us grands. She would make each of us a basket with the best candy and goodies and hide it in her huge house and it was up to us to find it! To this day I still try to carry on her tradition in making easter baskets. Here are a three fun ideas of things to add to your baskets...

natural dyed easter eggs. I took a textile class a few years ago and learned how to dye all sorts of ways and this was my favorite, they're actually dyed from onion skins, can you believe it, check out the full article here.


lovely little hair bows made from fabric scraps. super easy and in my opinion super cute. for the full diy go here.


a fun take on your favorite easter candy. these easter candy bars made by these ladies look so yummy and those little chocolate eggs are my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment