Tuesday, May 31, 2011

long weekend bags

I can't ignore the fact that I thoroughly enjoyed my long weekend. I was so excited from all the sweet treats I made and indulged in, that I couldn't wait to share them (and believe me, there's more to come), but I also wanted to acknowledge the days where I did nothing and didn't feel guilty about it in the least. Furthermore, I can't help but think that everyone else did the same, rest and relaxation. Isn't that what we need when we work so hard all the other days of our lives? and the answer is YES! I couldn't help but fall in love with these photos of what different designers, photographers and editors would take on their version of a long weekend.






What did your weekend bag look like?? Mine kind of looked like the 2nd photo.

(images via vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment