Friday, July 1, 2011

three things: red + white + blue

Happy friday friends! I loved yesterday's post so much that I couldn't help but share more red, white, and blue goodness today. As this week flew by, I couldn't have been more excited for this weekend, mostly because it will be packed full of fun activities with my most favorite people. My love for holidays must have developed because it brings people together to enjoy the finer things in life, relaxation and recreation, so here are three things that mean R & R to me.



this is the epitome of what my weekend would ideally love to look like. dressed in festive colors, relaxing on a boat


now that it's officially summer, concerts in the park are back which means time for a picnic

a holiday weekend wouldn't be complete without some refreshing cocktails. this weekend i'm shooting for strawberry margs and my favorite, calimoxo

1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment