Friday, June 3, 2011

three things

Happy friday once again! I have to say that this was the longest shortest week ever, ironic I know. Be that is it may, I'm sure glad that the weekend is here again. It, like my week, is going to be full of major idea making. There are lots of exciting projects in the works and not so much time to do them in. Off the record, those are the kind of projects I love, under pressure and on a deadline. Thankfully I had these three things that relieved me of stress/pressure this week.



attended the mini cupcake social at frosted lb and got to taste the flavor of the month, s'mores.


a few books that are becoming very useful in my idea process and crafting sessions to come.


an unexpected gift from a good friend that totally put a huge smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment