Arm parties are all the rage in the fashion world and what better way to add to your collection then making a few gems yourself. I found this beauty online and wanted to try to make one myself. Here's how I made them.
4" gold chain, cut in half
2 bead tips
2 jump rings
a lobster claw
seed beads in choice of color
heavy duty string
tools: scissors & needle nose pliers
1. attach lobster claw to one half of the chain with a jump ring, set aside
2. attach bead tip to string by tying a knot and crimping the bead tip
3. string about 20 beads onto the string (or how ever many you'd like, I measure mine to be the width of my wrist)
4. attach the beaded string to the first half of chain with lobster claw, then attach the other bead tip to the end by tying another knot
5. attach the other half of chain to rest of the bracelet with the last jump ring at the end
6. make another one because layering is cute too!