Tuesday, November 15, 2011

hootAlicious

Owls have always had a soft spot in my heart because of their pretty eyes. Over the years as their cuteness (and popularity) grew, more and more ideas of owl propaganda had flooded my head until I came across this genius cookie idea. I wanted to test out the mixture of marshmallows, graham crackers, chocolate chips and candy corn before the holidays because I think these could make cute little gifts for coworkers or friends. Isn't it just a hoot? 



To make the owl:

Break graham cracker in half. Cut the marshmallow in half and microwave on graham cracker (10 seconds) to loosen a bit, after out of the microwave, attach chocolate chip for the eye and candy corn for the nose and let sit (the marshmallow acts as glue!). Woot, woot now you have an edible owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment