Tuesday, November 22, 2011

three ingredient cookie

Last night, the chilly temperature outside made me ready to get warm and bake up some treats. I had a bit of a different sweet cookie idea in mind (peppermint meringues) until I was gathering my ingredients and my man peeked his head in the kitchen and said COOKIES, that sounds good! (he's not the sweet type, ironic I know) So I compromised because it's rare that that he craves sweets and experimented with a 3 ingredient peanut butter cookie. Yes, only 3 ingredients, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, and 1 egg. Definitely the easiest and tastiest peanut butter cookie ever. I would recommend these for the outside cookie of a make your own ice cream sandwich.   


If you're looking for more of a Thanksgiving treat, try these pumpkin sandwhich cookies, I'll be making them this week too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment