Thursday, January 5, 2012

DIY {chalkboard coffee mug}

One theme that seemed to be apparent this holiday season was coffee/tea gifts and I couldn't be happier. We finally got a coffee maker that didn't make a bigger mess than you did when pouring coffee and we added fun newcomers to our mug collection, this chalkboard mug being one of them. I've been a fan of this chalkboard trend that has started but haven't participated much in it yet and I'm not sure why. It was so much fun to decide what I wanted to draw on my new blank coffee mug. I contemplated a bit and once I decided on my design, I made a stencil. I opted not for a saying but for a simple herringbone heart. A combo of two things I have been into lately and I love it! 





For a step by step how to on chalkboard painted mugs, check out this tutorial. Super simple and super fun

No comments:

Post a Comment