Tuesday, January 31, 2012

french toast in a cup

I think it's safe to say that anytime you are constantly busy and have a million things to do, a sickness gets you. I've been hit with the weirdest sore throat ever, so basically I've been laying low and browsing the web to keep myself from going insanely bored. On a pinning spree the other night, I came across this brilliant idea and thought it sounded more than magnificent for my ailing throat. 2 minute french toast, BAM! 




Basically all you need is 2 pieces of bread, or enough  to fill your cup of choice, cube the bread, but a pad of butter at the bottom of the cup, fill with bread. In a separate bowl, mix one egg, 3 tablespoons milk and cinnamon, mix well and add over bread mixture. Let it sit there and soak into the bread for a minute. Next, into the microwave for a minute and add increments of 10 seconds after that until it's cooked to your liking. Add syrup and you have quickie french toast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment