Tuesday, January 17, 2012

guilt-free pizza

This weekend we are making our annual trip up to our favorite city, San Francisco. It's kind of become a tradition between the man  friend and I that we make a trip up there every year to enjoy all that the city offers. We love to try new restaurants, relax with a drink, explore new shops, and wander the city finding new areas we've never found. There is honestly so much to do in that city that I can hardly wait for the weekend. That being said, one of the main things we do is eat and drink, therefore my goal this week is to eat a little bit healthier so I have some room to indulge in whatever I'd like on vacation. After all, isn't that what vacation's about? A few weeks ago I came across this idea for a new way to make pizza from Lauren Conrad actually and I can't wait to try it this week. A cauliflower crust pizza that's low in carbs but still as tasty as real dough. You know you want to try it too!



photo

No comments:

Post a Comment