Friday, May 14, 2010

the new cookie jar

I'm always racking my brain trying to come up with fun, crafty, and affordable gifts for all occasions. I recently made a trip the most amazing cooking store, and found an unbelievable deal on all kinds of cookie cutters ($1 each, can you believe it!!) and alas, my inspiration for my next crafty project. A cookie jar. No not the kind we always had our hands in when we were kids. But the kind that you just add a couple wet ingredients and bake. Indeed a good idea for a person who loves sweets but doesn't have a lot of time to dedicate to making them.


I chose a type of cookie mix I wanted to make, this time was oatmeal choc chip. Simply added the dry ingredients to a mason jar. Covered lid with cute fabric I found and printed a recipe card. Tied on one of the cookie cutters I bought and viola!


1 comment: