Thursday, December 9, 2010

homemade holidays DIY {Apron}

The crafting bug has definitely bit me and I'm so glad because I found this fabulous idea for gifts this year for my gal pals. A lovely handmade apron. It's pretty much the EASIEST sewing project I have committed to and the even better part is... it's made out of only a fat quarter of fabric! How great is that?! If you want to join me in this years handmade holiday season, there are endless thoughtful and creative projects to dream up. This is just my first, so be sure to check back because there will be more inspiring ideas to come.

Just think you could pair the apron with a yummy cookbook for one of your fantastic friends..




Thanks to the Prudent Baby ladies for the fabulous idea and tutorial. They are so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment