Monday, January 3, 2011

photo montage 2010

I know for some people, it's cliche to make new year's resolutions, but I was really inspired by this lovely lady and her birthday lists that she makes every year of things she liked to accomplish. They aren't huge things, but little projects or things she wants to do more. And so this inspired me to take a look back at the past year and see what all I did accomplish and what I want to do conquer in this new year.

here's a look back at the fabulous year of 2010...


{January} I turned a quarter century and had a great vacation in my fav city, San Francisco.

{February} Put my new sewing machine to the test with fun projects.

{March} Spent a lot of time outdoors. Adventured in SLO and Solvang and hiked Malibu.

{April} Ran my first 5K race (with awesome friends) and started my blog!

{May} A busy month full of festivities for the graduates, including my love.

{June} Became a yogi.
{July} Took our annual summer trip to the river and started working with this awesome gal.

{August} said goodbye to the stang and got a little hyundai (better on gas).

{September} Moved into a little apartment with my man. With both of us being designers, we had to show our love of type with these 'his and hers' monograms in our typography loo.

{October} Got this little animal, JAX. He's a handful and lovable all at the same time!

{November} Had lots to be thankful for, and styled a fun friendsgiving dinner!

{December} Loved this holiday season full of family, great friends, yummy food, and lots of laughter.

Here's to another year that is better than the last. Bring it on 2011. Let's see what you've got in store.


No comments:

Post a Comment