Thursday, April 28, 2011

crush on spring

I'm one to admit that I am no fashion guru, nor do I claim to have any expertise in that area. Although I do try my fair share at it, sometimes more successful than others and recently, I've discovered that my favorite season for fashion, colors, and accessories is SPRING. The floral prints, sunshine, light fabrics, and subtle tones make me feel all giddy inside. Here are some of the items that helped me discover my love for springtime, other than flowers and sun-filled nights.




1. shorts 2. watch 3. shoes 4. bracelet 5. top 6. necklace


On a side note, if you've never heard of 31 bits, the lovely ladies who make the awesome necklace above, please look them up. They are an awesome jewelry company with an even better purpose and mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment