Monday, May 9, 2011

hello monday: african safari

I can't help but swoon over this photo, and this is exactly where I'd like to be this Monday morning, on an African safari feeding a baby elephant!



Over the weekend, I took my lion-loving mom to go see african cats. As an animal lover myself, I wanted to see it out of curiosity of how the animals lived their daily lives and adapted to intense changes in the wild. It definitely was an extraordinary movie showing the ups and downs the animals go through... love, loss, hunger and the immense bond between family. Oddly enough, it was an ideal movie to share with my mom, especially it being mother's day weekend.

Now to only be able to go on an actual safari (I put it on my birthday list this year and hopefully I will get the chance.)


(image via here)

No comments:

Post a Comment