Thursday, May 19, 2011

the paper goods are here

Remember the slight mention of a sweet petite paper goods line? Well... *drum roll please* ....here it is friends. My initial batch consists of fun "fill in" party and/or shower invitations and placecard cupcake toppers that are just too cute to pass up. I am beyond excited to have my fresh paper goods sitting pretty in the best shop in the OC, the wedding pantry. Take a peek for yourself... (I apologize for the poor quality photos)



{invitations that come in five designs or themes if you will. it's a must to check them out in person, they are just lovely}


{the paper goods hot off the press. I couldn't help myself from snapping some photos}



{the cute cupcake toppers that serve as a placecard also. I don't know about you, but if I found my way to my seat and saw this, I would definitely have a kid in a candy store-sized grin on my face}



{there are also some love inspired posters available at the shop as well.. from love quotes to customizable first dance song lyric posters. pictures to come}


With that being said, a sweet petite paper goods etsy shop is in the works causing it to be a mad paper making frenzy over here (in a good way of course) So start planning your parties friends and before you know it, I will have lots of fun items for you to incorporate in your little shindigs and everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment