Friday, May 20, 2011

three things

Happy friday friends! Boy was this week a productive one. From finding my sweet little paper goods a home at the wedding pantry to finishing the design on a good friends wedding invitation suite to battle baseball tonight as my team plays my boyfriends team. Naturally, I needed somethings to keep me focused and I had the help of these three pretty things.



An unexpected find at H&M that I have been pinning on everything. Who wouldn't feel pretty wearing this flower?


A fun and 100% real photograph of millions of bouncy balls flooding the streets and hills of my favorite city, San Francisco.


A new trio of bracelets that have become my fav go to this week. From the top H&M, 31 bits, and my newest addition, lovepray hamsa bracelet from a fun craft festival this last weekend near my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment