Monday, June 6, 2011

the city of love & lights

If you haven't guessed by now, I love the city of Paris. I was fortunate to travel there early in my college years for a short time on my first trip to Europe. As soon as I got there I completely fell in love with the city and everything about it, the (surprisingly) nice people since I was sadly attempting to speak french, the delicious food, the city metro, the shops, the museums, the streets, and mostly the feeling of what is was like to be there. To see the Eiffel Tower in person and see how everyone around was just in awe. I love that people sit for endless hours in cafes talking passionately over pastries and java.


{my favorite view}

{would love to open a box of these amazing treats and enjoy them on a field in the sun}


It's so fitting that today on a beautiful monday morning, the day that I love to share where in the world I would like to be, one of my favorite blogs is giving away a very special trip to the city that I love so much, PARIS! Check it out here.

So friends I'm sharing this with you in hopes that I get the chance to visit the city I love so much again with my man and the lovely Jordan Ferney!


(images via 1, 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment