Tuesday, June 28, 2011

rekindling my love

I first discovered Nutella when a friends sister started to promote it through the youth crowd in my neighborhood many many years ago. My second and most memorable experience with the chocolately spread was during my traveling adventures to Europe, where it was a main staple in my diet during that trip. As of lately, I have since rekindled my love affair with this yummy hazelnut cocoa spread and can't wait to try it in more recipes.





nutella sandwich cookies


my favorite anytime snack, nutella on toast



my newest pairing, nutella with fruit even green apples


a fun wallpaper


Just last night, per the warm summer weather that has already arrived in my apartment, I was craving a s'more and thought why not with nutella? Basically it was the best s'more I've ever had!


( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 )

1 comment: