Friday, June 17, 2011

three things

Happy friday my sweets! Boy was this week one for the books. I don't know about you, but I am constantly being reminded of the fantastic people that surround my life on a daily basis and this week was the epitome of examples. It was one of the best weeks in a long time. The outward goodness in people came out that normally goes unexpressed, or at least to this caliber and it was definitely one that I will have to tuck away all the warmth and love for when those undesirable rotten ones come up. It really makes me happy to know that it pleases others just as much to do something nice for someone else. Here are only three of the things that made my week so special!


fresh fruit to accompany an exciting kick start to healthy summer eating and more energy for endless workouts.



my beginner and small, but growing collection of style (and inspiration) books. the newest one on top was a surprise in my mailbox!


the most beautiful basket of flowers that got delivered to my work for my 4 year anniversary with my man.


A few of the other peak moments this week were, a great dinner with my mom, girls night with my college roommate, a meeting for a new project and I even got a day to stroll the mall!
I hope everyone has just as fabulous of a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment