Thursday, June 16, 2011

wildflower love shower

This past weekend I had the pleasure of baking treats and designing a simple yet sweet couple shower. It was exciting to see everything go from ideas to execution so smoothly. Not to mention I fully enjoyed putting everything together from, making all the paper goods (cupcake toppers, banner and sweet treats sign), to picking out and arranging the pretty flowers (daisies, spider mums, hydrangeas, and eucalyptus), to baking my famous peanut butter cupcakes.





I love the wildflower spin these florals took. By simply putting the flowers into mason jars I wrapped with twine and string, it gave the tables a super homespun and sweet feel.


A simple bunting banner that hung above all these yummy sweets.



cupcake topper flags with the beatles uber famous 'love is all you need, all you need is love'.





I am a huge fan of peanut butter in cup cakes. I tried it once on a whim and now think that everyone should have one, because you'd be silly not to. Reason 1: peanut butter is a flavor that most everyone loves from their childhood and almost always brings back good memories. Reason 2: without a doubt peanut butter and cake, make great friends! Then top with homemade chocolate frosting and YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment