Wednesday, June 15, 2011

two pizza pies

The boyfriend and I started the week off right with homemade pizza and a movie night. (we watched the king's speech, a must see if you haven't already) With a prior 'not so successful' attempt under my belt, this round of pizza making was supreme. Although these pizzas were meatless, it did not lack flavor in any bite.

his pizza - plain dough, tomato sauce, chopped onions, mozzarella, spinach, marinated artichoke hearts, tomatoes

my pizza - herb dough, pesto, sliced garlic, mozzarella, chopped tomatoes

I can't say I had a favorite because they were both so different and so tasty. I'd gladly make them again for any quick pizza craving.

Now that's amore!



On a super side note: we got a little face lift up top today. I've been trying to figure out for awhile now a simple design that I felt fit. Sorry it took me so long, but this one is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment