Friday, August 19, 2011

three 'food' things

Time seems like it's literally flying by recently and I can't stop it. It's already friday and I have a much anticipated bachelorette weekend ahead and I can't wait. This week was filled with lots of 'me' time because the boyfriend was out of town for work. Needless to say, I filled my days will all the things I love; shopping, yoga class, cleaning house, a little design work, experimental cooking, and eating! Here are three of the food things that made my week extra sweet!



another batch of popcorn balls per request from seeing the original post, then packaged cute for delivery.


what I did with my peaches this week. flatbread, goat cheese, peaches, prosciutto, and rosemary. the perfect blend of sweet and savory.


mini chocolate gelato, the perfect end to a summer tradition.  stroll and savor, see you next summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment