Thursday, August 18, 2011

DIY {paper pinwheel decor}


My latest wedding that I was able to be a part of at this beautiful venue was by far one of my favorites. I immediately fell in love with the paper craft decor and the quaint, simple space that embodied the dimly lit courtyard. Paper craft is becoming a simple and inexpensive way of bringing a homespun feel to whatever it is you wish to decorate and these photos are living proof! 



the amazing pinwheel backdrop for the sweet table along with succulents and the best treats in town


paper pinwheels carried throughout the decor to the place setting board that is well, just darling

These pinwheels are a favorite of mine and naturally, I couldn't not share how great they are. They are such an inexpensive way to add so much character to your decor. So, grab your friends, lots of pretty paper, lots of glue and get to work. Here is a helpful tutorial for the step by step on how to make them and here is another example of when I've used them in the past. 

Happy paper crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment