Thursday, September 8, 2011

DIY {mason jar decor & burlap table runner}

It might not be a surprise to you that anything you put in a mason jar just looks homespun and so inviting. With that being said, I jumped at the chance to have a little fun with some good old mason jars for atop my newly refinished dinning table. yay. {I can't wait to share that makeover story with you next week} In the meantime, here is how I adorned the top of it; twine wrapped mason jars filled with vanilla candles, a doily, a lovely pink cactus and a simply made burlap table runner, which I washed, ironed, and added a little flare with some peach embroidery thread along the edges at an angle. Honestly, planting the cactus probably took longer than making the table runner, it's that easy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment