Tuesday, March 6, 2012

visual love

Last week was indeed one of the busiest weeks of my life. From new adventures to jumping into wedding planning to celebrating friend's accomplishments, I was busy every day with something entirely gratifying and visually stimulating. I was beyond excited when I found out I won tickets to this cool wedding event and have been counting down the days until I was able to try on big ban.do's, eat yummy food and see this gorgeous line in person. Basically I was stoked to be able to participate in something so fabulous and although it was a bit of visual overload, I got to snap a few photos of things I loved and got my very first peek at a few areas of the wedding world I have always been curious about. 





I also got to participate in a very cool wedding design competition that I will share later this week. See I told you it was a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment