Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DIY {pretty tassel garlands}

Last week I discovered an insane gold mine in my neighborhood for craft lovers. An entire warehouse full of party and crafting materials. Needless to say my mind was going a mile a minute and I was ecstatic to pick up some mylar sheets so I could make this pretty little lady for a close friend. I've been eyeballing these garlands for quite some time and shared my favorites last week as inspiration for my version. It's amazing how easy these are (here's a great tutorial) and how much of an impact they give off. I plan on making a couple others and adding a few more things along the pretty string for flare, perhaps some metal stencil letters I've been waiting to use. The options are endless friends, get crafting!  




No comments:

Post a Comment