Thursday, August 12, 2010

enchiladas or bust

Last night I took on the adventure of conquering my first enchilada making experience. I was a little nervous at first, because I have never made them before (or even knew how to make them until just a day or two ago) but I all of a sudden had the itch to make them and I did. Chicken and cheese enchiladas to be exact. I make a mean batch of guacamole for a white girl so I had confidence in myself that I could make some savory tortilla bliss.

I took all these ingredients....

and with tongs in hand...

turned them into a pretty tasty dish of enchiladas. Just ask my neighbor.

They actually weren't as difficult as I thought. If anyone wants to take on this adventure, which I recommend everyone do at least once, just ask me and I will share my secret.

2 comments: